from now on I’m going to convey sarcasm over the internet by typing like this
oh wow look how sarcastic that looks
that actually does look really sarcastic though. this is revolutionary
DEAR GOD SOMEONE HAS INVENTED THE SARCASM FONT THIS IS A TIME FOR CELEBRATION
sorry i’m late, professor. im disenchanted with the human experience and waking up every morning thrusts me into an instant existential crisis
you don’t understand how hard it is to take a selfie when you’re ugly
Hope is a dangerous thing.
You end up weaving fantasies
Of how they’ll finally call you back,
How they’ll text you first,
How they’ll answer your messages
Or how they’ll tell you
They love you.
No hushed whispers;
Just those three words,
Loud, fully-fleshed and honest.
You end up waiting for the sun to rise
And telling yourself
“Maybe they’ll love me
Hope won’t ever tell you,
“Maybe they won’t.”
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little